Monday, August 20, 2012

Plane Ticket

I am officially leaving September 18th and arriving September 21. Yea I know that looks really odd. I do have 31 hours of travel time which is odd. The only ticket I could get for the week that I want to leave is that way and I have 12 hour layover in Sydney. Thankfully one of my high school girls that graduated last year is currently living in Sydney so I am hoping to be able to spend those 12 hours with her :)

I can't believe how quickly this day is coming! I am excited and terrified all at the same time. Leave what I know and what I am comfortable with and going somewhere totally foreign and where I don't know anyone is really overwhelming at times. I just keep coming back to the verses the Lord has given me to confirm that this is where I am supposed to be.

Pray that they find somewhere for me to live in NZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment