Wednesday, January 23, 2013

We Moved!!

Alright so I have officially moved 6 times in 4 months between 3 different houses and I think I can safely say that I have moved for the last time! After living out of suitcases for the last four months I am officially unpacked and out of the suitcases and settled in my own room! I can’t tell you how amazing that feels!


 Before
 After
So this weekend I helped the family that I am living with move to a new house. It is amazing to see how the Lord provided this house for us to all move into and I am so thankful for their hospitality for allowing me to live with them and move with them. I love my room even though it is really hot at night and in the afternoon sun.

Roasting marshmallows the last day in our house


The sheep in our backyard came to visit the last day in our old house
 



 


We are all so thankful for all of the amazing men and people that helped us move and made our lives a lot easier. It is amazing to see how faithful the Lord is in providing help when we need it. It has been a very tiring week of moving, lifting, unpacking, and organizing but so awesome to be able to help this family and to be a part of it all.

I am looking forward to the next month or so settling in this house and enjoying the amazing views and scenery! I will post a video tour of the house once all the boxes are unpacked and out of the way till then here are some pictures!

Giant wood pigeons in our new backyard (they are the size of chickens!)



We cut back the monster of a vine and found out we have a huge deck!!
The vines reminded me of a movie where they come out and wrap around your leg and suck you in!


Backyard


view from the deck



Dinning room



Tv Room


Drive way and front view of the house
 

I put the few Christmas cards that I got on my wall so that I can remember to pray for each of them every day! If you want to send me a picture of yourself I would love to cover my wall with pictures of friends and family!!
 
I started reading this book to the kids and we love it!! They are constantly bugging me to read more! They would even rather have me read than watch a movie!! 
Anri and I found a work out video from the 80s in the move! So we decided we needed to workout to it!! so much fun! I feel like we should have dressed up! next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment