Sunday, April 7, 2013

MY PARENTS COME ON FRIDAY!!!!

I am super excited that my parents are coming over to visit! I haven’t seen them in almost 7 months and I can’t wait to see their faces and hug them!

So this last week was normal. Nothing super exciting happen it just seemed like business as usual.

We had the last girl’s bible study for the term, this week we are just hanging out and watching a movie. It was good to wrap up purity and talk about what it means to have a gentle and quiet spirit. I loved getting to share with these girls and definitely look forward to next term. I still need to figure out what I am going to teach on next term. Please pray that the Lord shows me what to teach them for next term.
I had the kids make bird feeders this week during art!


 

This weekend was Zander’s first soccer game. Which means that from now, on we will be getting up early and getting cold watching on the soccer field.

 

Sunday night I went to one of the churches in town that was having a churches of Whangarei worship night. It was interesting. They invited most of the big churches here in Whangarei for worship and a study. It was encouraging to see so many churches come together to worship the Lord. If only they invited all the Christian churches in the city it would be awesome.

Hiking the mountain behind our house for a geocache


giant stick bug on our garage door

We had our autumn time change this weekend so I was able to get up Sunday morning and walk during Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment