Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Driving

In case you don't know this already but in New Zealand they drive on the left side of the road and the driver is on the right side of the car (in most cars). So it makes it quite interesting for people from America to come and drive cars here.

At first I was a little nervous to drive here because I was worried that I would accidentally drive on the wrong side of the road. So far I have driven a couple of times and can proudly say I have yet to drive on the wrong side of the road :)

It has also rained everyday since I arrived. They keep telling me that the weather is changing and that it will start warming up but I have yet to see any signs of warmth. It is very cold here and I am always wearing many layers. There are no heaters in the houses only fireplaces that do a pretty good job of heating the house. I'll post a video soon of a tour of the house I am staying in.

Please be praying for a place for me to live after this place and that the Lord would provide a car for me to drive.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessy!!! I was so sad i was not able to say goodbye. :( Though, the Lord has me praying for you often. I have read all your blogs! How exciting! God is and I'm sure already using you powerfully over there. can't wait to to hear more of your everyday adventures. Love and miss you tons. I pray you continually Shine The brightness of Jesus to everyone, everywhere you go and to whom ever you speak and sing around. God Bless! Psalm 133

    ReplyDelete