Saturday, September 15, 2012

"see you in a year" party


Last night we had a little "see you in a year" party. I am so thankful for all of my friends who came over and encouraged me as I start this journey. We set up a little photo booth so that I could take so fun picture memories with me to New Zealand.

I can't believe how close I am to leaving! Thank you to Lindsay who helped me work on packing! I still have so many things to do before I leave and so many people to still say "see you in a year" to.

I am very much looking forward to this time and what the Lord is going to do in and through me but I know it is going to be difficult and trying at times.

Pray that the Lord prepares and equips me in these last few days
Pray for every goodbye that it is sweet and not so sad
Pray that I get packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment